Adriana Sage at Adultcon 2007 at the Los Angeles Convention Center
April 16, 1980 |
|Other names||Alana Moreno, Adrianna Sage, Adrian Sage, Alana, Lana|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Weight||125 lb (57 kg; 8.9 st)|
|No. of adult films||90 (including compilations)|
Adriana Sage (born April 16, 1980) is a Mexican-American pornographic actress and model.
Sage began her pornography career at age 19 after moving to Riverside, California, and dancing at a nearby strip club. Six months later, in 1999, she was recruited by an adult talent manager and began to model for adult magazines. She chose her stage name using her real first name and the surname Sage after the X-Men comic book character.
Sage began her career in adult film the same year. Early in her career she did mostly hardcore scenes. After her last scene in 2001, Sage returned to dancing at a strip club in Los Angeles while attending a local community college. The following year in 2002, Sage returned to her hometown in San Diego and worked on building her solo model web presence and reentered the business. She has resided in Chula Vista, California since November 2002.
Sage has appeared in music videos, including an uncut version of the music video for "P.I.M.P." by 50 Cent featuring Snoop Dogg. Prozack Turner of the hip-hop band Foreign Legion recorded a love song, "The Ballad of Adriana Sage" in honor of, and addressed to, her.
Sage has a non-pornographic web site where she shares her National Football League American football picks for each season and allows fans to submit their picks for prizes. Sage says she grew up a fan of the San Diego Chargers. According to sports columnist King Kaufman, her picks are more accurate than those of many sports professionals. Sage is also an animal rights activist for PETA and has contributed money through the years towards saving animals.
- "Adriana Sage at the Internet Adult Film Database". IAFD.com. 24 January 2009. p. 1. Archived from the original on 4 February 2009. Retrieved 2009-01-24.
- "Adriana Sage, ModFX Model", interview June 26, 2006. Retrieved 2007-10-27.
- "Exclusive interview with Adriana Sage", FreeOnes.com, August 27, 2007. Retrieved 2007-10-27.
- "Prozack Turner Interview", by Adam Bernard, April 25, 2006. Retrieved 2007-10-27.
- "Porn star Adriana Sage explains her NFL prognosticating prowess.", King Kaufman, King Kaufman's Sports Daily, Salon.com, November 17, 2006. Retrieved 2007-10-27.
- Trent Brown. "AVN Awards Nominations". AVN.com. Retrieved 2007-08-09.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Adriana Sage.|
- Adriana Sage at the Internet Movie Database
- Adriana Sage at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Adriana Sage at the Adult Film Database