||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2008)|
|Birth name||Adrienne Liesching|
|Also known as||Adie|
12 July 1981 |
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
|Genres||Contemporary Christian, pop, pop-rock|
|Associated acts||The Benjamin Gate|
Adrienne 'Adie' Camp, née Liesching (born 12 July 1981) is a singer and songwriter, who is known as the lead singer of the Christian pop-rock band The Benjamin Gate before the group disbanded in 2003. She briefly contributed to other artist's albums, namely her duet with rapper John Reuben featured on his album Professional Rapper and her background vocals on husband Jeremy Camp's albums Restored and Live Unplugged, after The Benjamin Gate disbanded.
She now works under the name "Adie" and released her debut solo album Don't Wait on 26 September 2006. The album was co-produced by her husband Jeremy Camp. Her song "Your Way" climbed into the Top 15 on R&R Magazine's Christian chart in May 2007. Her second release, titled "Just You and Me", was released in March 2010.
In December, 2003, Liesching married Jeremy Camp. The couple met on a three-month-long tour in 2002. They have two daughters and one son: Isabella 'Bella' Rose Camp (born 25 September 2004), Arianne 'Arie' Mae Camp (born 5 April 2006), and Egan Thomas Camp (born 17 August 2011).
Todd Hertz of Christianity Today described Camp's voice as "lovely and ferocious," a "strange combination of Bjork's quavering and the power of Shirley Manson." A reviewer writing for the Daily Herald of Arlington Heights, Illinois described Camp's voice as evocative of Gwen Stefani, Aimee Echo, Christina Aguilera, and Shakira, all the while "remaining very unique and distinctive."
- Spinning Head EP (with The Benjamin Gate)
- Comeputyourheadupinmyheart (with The Benjamin Gate)
- Demographics (with The Benjamin Gate)
- Untitled (with The Benjamin Gate)
- Contact (with The Benjamin Gate)
- Don't Wait (26 September 2006)
- Just You and Me (9 March 2010)
- As played on the Weekend 22 countdown  on 24 May 2007, Retrieved 1 June 2007
- Adie Camp 'Once Upon a Time' Real Life Love Story, InTheTimes.com, retrieved 2 February 2009
- "Jeremy Camp: Author of I Still Believe". Christian Book Previews. Retrieved 21 January 2012.
- Hertz, Todd (12 November 2001). "Power Punch Praise". Christianity Today. Retrieved 23 June 2012.
- Thorne, Evan (22 November 2002). "Benjamin Gate make catchy, fun pop on 'Contact'". Daily Herald. Retrieved 23 June 2012.