|Owner:||North Coast Steam Navigation Company|
|Ship registration number:||Unknown|
|Ship official number:||69|
|Ship primary use:||Transport|
|Ship passenger capacity:||Unknown|
Advance was a screw steamer that was wrecked when she sprang a leak whilst carrying tea-tree saplings between Taree, New South Wales and Coopernook. She was lost on the Manning River, New South Wales on June 17, 1933.
The wreck has not been located, but her approximate coordinates are Coordinates: .
- Online Databases
- Australian National Shipwreck Database - Shipwreck Database
- Australian Shipping - Arrivals and Departures 1788-1968 including shipwrecks
- Encyclopedia of Australian Shipwrecks - New South Wales Shipwrecks
- Wrecks on the New South Wales Coast. By Loney, J. K. (Jack Kenneth), 1925–1995 Oceans Enterprises. 1993 ISBN 978-0-646-11081-3.
- Australian Shipwrecks - vol1 1622-1850, Charles Bateson, AH and AW Reed, Sydney, 1972, ISBN 0-589-07112-2, Call number 910.4530994 BAT
- Australian shipwrecks Vol. 2 1851–1871 By Loney, J. K. (Jack Kenneth), 1925–1995. Sydney. Reed, 1980 910.4530994 LON
- Australian shipwrecks Vol. 3 1871–1900 By Loney, J. K. (Jack Kenneth), 1925–1995. Geelong Vic: List Publishing, 1982 910.4530994 LON
- Australian shipwrecks Vol. 4 1901–1986 By Loney, J. K. (Jack Kenneth), 1925–1995. Portarlington Vic. Marine History Publications, 1987 910.4530994 LON
- Australian shipwrecks Vol. 5 Update 1986 By Loney, J. K. (Jack Kenneth), 1925–1995. Portarlington Vic. Marine History Publications, 1991 910.4530994 LON
|This merchant ship article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|