Advanced Transit Association
The Advanced Transit Association (ATRA) is a non-profit organisation whose purpose is to encourage the development and deployment of Automated Transit Networks, including personal rapid transit systems. ATRA was formed in 1976 and in 1988 published a report that became an essential factor in increasing the credibility of the PRT concept.
"Advanced Transit and Urban Revitalization, an International Dialogue" was published by the ATRA at an international conference in Indianapolis in 1978.
Industry Group Members
Academic Council Members
- Osif, Bonnie A. (9 Aug 2011). Using the Engineering Literature (Second ed.). CRC Press. p. 160.
- Anderson, Ph.D., P. E., J. Edward. "Some Lessons from the History of Personal Rapid Transit (PRT)". http://faculty.washington.edu/jbs/itrans/.
- Innovation in Transportation: Proceedings of a Workshop, September 24-26, 1979, National Academy of Sciences, Washington, Part 3. National Academies. 1980. p. 189.
- "Personal Rapid Transit (PRT): Another Option for Urban Transit?". Journal of Advanced Transportation. 1988. 22:192-314.
- Jones Jr., Steven L. (1 Nov 2013). Urban Public Transportation Systems 2013. ASCE Publications. p. 348.
- Advanced Transit Association International Conference: "Advanced Transit and Urban Revitalization, an International Dialogue" : Proceedings, Indianapolis, 1978, Volume 1. Advanced Transit Association. 1978.
- "Ultra Global is a proud member of the Advanced Transit Association (ATRA)".,
- "2getthere is a founding member of the ATRA Industry Group, part of the Advanced Transit Association, promoting and providing objective information about advanced transit systems.".
- "He is also a board member and vice president of the Advanced Transit Association.".
- "Member of ATRA".
- "Member of ATRA".
- "Advanced Transportation Symposium Speakers". Cross Kirkland Corridor. City of Kirkland, Washington. Retrieved 3 June 2014. "Dr. Stanley Young is on the research faculty at the University of Maryland Center for Advanced Transportation Technology, and is the current president of the Advanced Transit Association (ATRA)."
- Kornhauser, Alain (December 2013). RESUME: 2. "Outside Activities Board Chair Advanced Transit Association (ATRA) 2010- Present"
- "Joerg Schweizer - Curriculum Vitae". L'Università di Bologna. Retrieved 3 June 2014.
- Mcdonald, Shannon. "Curriculum Vitae". Southern Illinois University. Retrieved 3 June 2014. "Board Member, ATRA(Advanced Transit Association)."
|This article related to a non-profit organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|