Adventure Park, Geelong
|Location||Wallington, Victoria (Australia)|
|Operating season||October through April|
Adventure Park is an amusement and water park in Wallington, Victoria, Australia near Geelong. The park contains many attractions such as numerous water slides and water playgrounds. The park is the first water park in Victoria.
The following is a list of attractions at Adventure Park.
- Giant Jumping Castle - a jumping castle 15 metres (49 ft) square and 2 metres (6 ft 7 in) high.
- Archery - an archery range
- Bonito's Bay Waterplay - a water play area themed to a Caribbean Pirate Adventure
- Grand Carousel - a classic carousel
- Little Buggy Speedway - an upcharge attraction allowing guests under 1.4 metres (4 ft 7 in) to drive cars around a racetrack.
- Go Karts - an upcharge attraction allowing guests over 1.4 metres (4 ft 7 in) to race around a racetrack.
- Jumping Jets - a collection of 30 fountains
- Mini Golf - a 18-hole mini golf course
- Shipwreck Harbour Pedal Boats - guests can pedal around the 16 acres (6.5 ha) lake on pedal boats
- Gold Rush Rapids Waterslide - a tandem tube slide
- River Torrent Lazy River - a lazy river
- Six Lane Aqua Racer - a head-first mat slide where riders reach speeds of up to 40 km/h (25 mph)
- Tiny Tots Splashzone - a children's water play area themed to a coral reef
- Train - a calm tour around a 2.5-kilometre (1.6 mi) track
- Wild West Canyon Waterslide - a tandem tube slide
- Wave Swinger - family thrill ride reaching speeds of up to 30 km per hour
- Galactic Games World - arcade games area
- Adventure Park. "Rides & Attractions". Adventure Park. Archived from the original on 27 July 2010. Retrieved 7 July 2010.
|This article about an amusement park is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|