From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Adventus (disambiguation))
Adventus is the Latin word for arrival, and may mean
|Look up adventus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- The Latin word for the Christian season of Advent
- A Roman cognomen, held by
- Adventus Saxonum, the traditional date for the arrival of the Saxons in Britain in 449
- Adventus Interactive, an educational software package
- Adventus (ceremony), the ceremony of an emperor's formal arrival at a city (usually, but not always, Rome)
- Adventus (art), the artistic convention of depicting this ceremony
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Adventus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.