From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up advertiser in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An advertiser is an entity that advertises.
Advertiser is also the name of several newspapers around the world:
- The Advertiser (Adelaide), Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
- The South Australian Advertiser (1858-1889), a predecessor of The Advertiser (Adelaide)
- The Advertiser (Bendigo), Bendigo, Victoria, Australia
- The Advertiser, Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
- The Advertiser, North Yorkshire, England - a free publication
- Anderson Valley Advertiser, a weekly newspaper in Anderson Valley, California
- The Croydon Advertiser, London, England
- Edinburgh Advertiser, defunct newspaper in Edinburgh, Scotland
- Melbourne Advertiser, defunct newspaper in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Advertiser.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.