From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up advice or advise in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Advice|
Advice (noun) or advise (verb) may refer to:
- Advice (opinion), an opinion or recommendation offered as a guide to action, conduct
- Advice (constitutional), in constitutional law, a frequently binding instruction issued to a constitutional office-holder
- Advice (programming), a piece of code executed when a join point is reached
- Advice (complexity), in complexity theory, a string with extra information used by Turing machine or other computing device
- Pay advice, also known as a pay slip
- Advice (song), a debut single by Christina Grimmie
- ADVISE (Analysis, Dissemination, Visualization, Insight, and Semantic Enhancement), a research and development program within the United States Department of Homeland Security
- ADVISE Advanced Stochastic Modelling Software from Conning & Company
- All pages beginning with "Advice"
- All pages beginning with "advis"
- All pages with titles containing "Advice"
- All pages with titles containing "advis"
- Advisor (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Advice.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.