An advisory board is a body that advises the management of a corporation, organization, or foundation. Unlike the Board of Directors the advisory board does not have authority to vote on corporate matters, nor a legal fiduciary responsibility. Many new or small businesses choose to have advisory boards in order to benefit from the knowledge of others, without the expense or formality of the Board of Directors.
Startup Company Advisory
Startup Company Advisory is like angel investors and they can give to team a significant value with very little chance of getting anything in return.
- Business advisory boards
- Startup advisory
- Editorial advisory boards
- Technical advisory boards
- Scientific advisory boards
- Medical advisory boards
- Ten Tips to Creating an Effective Advisory Board
- How Startups Can Build Advisory Boards
- Planning and Executing Excellent Advisory Boards
|This business-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|