|Services||Architecture, Interior Design, Urban Design & Masterplanning and landscape design, Graphics, and Research and Development|
Aedas (//, from Latin aedificare, "to build") is an international architectural firm operating in 31 offices in 20 countries. The practice provides architecture, interior design, building consultancy, research and development, imaging, urban design and masterplanning, and landscape design services.
The practice’s portfolio includes the design of award-winning projects, including the iconic landmark of Singapore, the STAR (the STAR Performing Arts Centre and the STAR Vista), the new regional headquarters of Lucasfilm, The Sandcrawler (CX2-1) in Singapore; cited in one review as one of the "top 20 most innovative buildings in the world", Al Bahr Towers, Abu Dhabi; Darwen Aldridge Community Academy, UK; Terminal 1 at Manchester Airport, UK; West Kowloon Terminus, Hong Kong; Pentominium, Dubai, the tallest residential tower in the world as of 2011
|This section needs additional citations for verification. (January 2013)|
Aedas was established in 2002 with the partnership of LPT Architects in Hong Kong and Abbey Holford Rowe in the UK to become Aedas LPT and Aedas AHR respectively. Following a merger with TCN Architects of Birmingham in 2003, the name Aedas was adopted for all areas of the practice with the LPT and AHR being dropped from the Hong Kong and UK practice names later in 2003.
- Express Rail Link West Kowloon Terminus, Hong Kong
- The Star Performing Arts Centre, Singapore
- Dubai Metro, Dubai, UAE
- Hong Kong International Airport North Satellite Concourse, Hong Kong
- Al Bahr Towers Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Empire Tower Dubai, UAE
- Pentominium, Dubai, UAE
The practice was winner of the Architect's Journal International Practice of the Year 2010 and the International Architecture Awards for The Chicago Athenaeum, the Lucasfilm headquarters Sandcrawler in Singapore for The Best New Global Design.
- "About Aedas". Aedas.
- "Inside LucasFilm". LucasFilm.
- "Abu Dhabi Review Challenging innovation". Gulf Construction. 
- "Aedas designs the tallest residential tower in the world in Dubai Marina". World Architecture News.
- "Abu Dhabi Review Challenging innovation". Gulf Construction.
- "ADIC Towers Abu Dhabi designed by Aedas". desMena.
- "Empire Tower by Aedas". DesMena.
- "AJ100 2010 International Practice of the Year: Aedas". The Architects Journal.
- Lucasfilms Singapore Headquarters is a High Performance Sandcrawler Straight Out of Tatooine Inhabitat, retrieved Sept 2, 2011
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Aedas.|