Aedh mac Aedh Breifneach Ó Conchobair
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (August 2008)|
Aedh mac Aedh Breifneach Ua Conchobair was king of Connacht in 1342. He was the last of the Clan Muircheartaigh Uí Conchobhair to hold this position.
- Annals of Ulster at  at University College Cork
- Annals of the Four Masters at  at University College Cork
- Chronicum Scotorum at  at University College Cork
- Byrne, Francis John (2001), Irish Kings and High-Kings, Dublin: Four Courts Press, ISBN 978-1-85182-196-9
- Gaelic and Gaelised Ireland, Kenneth Nicols, 1972.
- The Second Battle of Athenry, Adrian James Martyn, East Galway News & Views, 2008 – 2009
Tairdelbach mac Aedh Ua Conchobair
|King of Connacht
Aedh mac Tairdelbach Ua Conchobair
|This biography of a member of an Irish royal house is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|