|Aerin Lauder Zinterhofer|
1970 (age 44–45)
|Occupation||Creative director for the Estée Lauder Companies|
|Net worth||US$ 1.0 billion (Nov 2013)|
|Parent(s)||Jo Carole Knopf
|Family||Jane Lauder Warsh (sister)|
Aerin Lauder Zinterhofer (born 1970) is an American businesswoman.
Aerin Lauder was born in 1970 to a Jewish family, the daughter of Jo Carole (née Knopf) and Ronald Lauder. Her father served as United States Ambassador to Austria under President Ronald Reagan and also was president of the World Jewish Congress. She is the granddaughter of Estée Lauder and Joseph Lauder, the co-founders of the cosmetics company Estée Lauder Companies. She has one sister, Jane Lauder Warsh, who is married to Kevin Warsh, a former member of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System.
During college, she worked at the family company and after college, she studied at the Annenberg School for Communication at the University of Pennsylvania.
She presently works as the style and image director for the Estée Lauder Companies and has her own cosmetic, perfume, fashion, and furniture line named AERIN. She owns 16 million shares in the Estée Lauder Companies making her worth $1 billion as of November 2013.
In 1996, she married Eric Zinterhofer in a Jewish ceremony in Wainscott, New York. Her husband is the co-founder of the private equity firm Searchlight Capital Partners and the former co-head of media and telecommunications investing at Apollo Global Management. The couple lives in New York City and Easthampton, New York with their two sons.
- Architectural Digest: Video: Aerin Lauder's Debut Home Collections" 2013
- AERIN Beauty website retrieved November 16, 2013
- New York Times: "Sole Fed Governor With Close Ties to Conservatives Resigns" By SEWELL CHAN February 10, 2011
- Aspen Peak Magazine: "Michael Kors Interviews Aerin Lauder" by michael kors retrieved November 16, 2013
- Bloomberg: "Lauder Granddaughters Become Billionaires on Beauty Boom" by David de Jong November 15, 2013
- Elle Decor: "At Home with Stylesetter Aerin Lauder - The Manhattan apartment and Hamptons country house of Estée Lauder’s global creative director" By Kristina Stewart Ward retrieved November 16, 2013
- Architectural Digest: "Aerin Lauder's New Furniture and Accessories Collections" by Brad Goldfarb August 2013
- New York Post: "Lauder grandkids NY’s newest billionaires" By Josh Saul November 16, 2013
- New York Times: "WEDDINGS; Aerin R. Lauder, Eric Zinterhofer" June 02, 1996
- Harper's Bazaar: "Aerin Lauder's Closet Confidential" By Alexandra Parnass June 1, 2007
- Elizabeth Street: "Aerin Lauder Invites Us Into Her Home; Dishes On Parenting & That Gorgeous New Lifestyle Brand" July 21, 2013