|Company slogan||"Su Línea Aérea Amiga" (Your Friendly Airline)|
|Headquarters||La Ceiba, Honduras|
|Key people||Antonio Sosa (CEO), Frank Portillo (Manager)|
Aerolíneas Sosa is an airline based in La Ceiba, Honduras. It was established in 1984 and operates domestic and international scheduled services to 10 destinations from La Ceiba, as well as charter flights. Its main hub is Golosón International Airport, La Ceiba.
Aerolíneas Sosa operates services to the following scheduled domestic destinations (as of January 2010):
- Brus Laguna (BHG) – Brus Laguna Airport
- Guanaja (GJA) – Guanaja Airport
- La Ceiba (LCE) – Golosón International Airport
- Puerto Lempira (PEU) – Puerto Lempira Airport
- Roatán (RTB) – Juan Manuel Gálvez International Airport
- San Pedro Sula (SAP) – Ramón Villeda Morales International Airport
- Tegucigalpa (TGU) – Toncontín International Airport
- Útila (UII) – Útila Airport
- George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands (MWCR) - Owen Roberts International Airport
The Aerolíneas Sosa fleet includes the following aircraft:
Incidents and accidents
On 7 March 1998, an engine on a Let L-410 UVP aircraft carrying two crew and 15 passengers failed shortly after takeoff from Golosón International Airport, forcing the crew to turn back to the airport. The wing struck a house, causing the Let to crash into a street. There were no fatalities, but the aircraft was written off.
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-03-27. p. 49.
- Aviation Safety Network