From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aeschines was an Athenian orator, one of ten Attic orators
Aeschines or Aischines may also refer to:
- Aeschines of Miletus, lesser known orator, and contemporary of Cicero
- Aeschines of Neapolis (c. 110 BC), academic philosopher
- Aeschines (physician), physician who lived in the latter half of the 4th century
- Aeschines of Sphettus (or Aeschines Socraticus), follower of Socrates and author of Socratic dialogues
- Aeschines, one of the Thirty Tyrants
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.