From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aetius or Aëtius may refer to:
- Aetius (philosopher), 1st- or 2nd-century doxographer and Eclectic philosopher
- Aëtius of Antioch, 4th-century Anomean theologian
- Flavius Aetius, 5th-century Roman general
- Aetius (praetorian prefect), Praefectus urbi of Constantinople and Praetorian prefect of the East in 425
- Aëtius of Amida, 6th-century Byzantine physician
- Sicamus Aëtius, Byzantine medical writer possibly identical with the preceding
- Aetios (eunuch), Byzantine official and general
- Aeci (Aetius), bishop of Barcelona (995–1010)
- Aetius (spider), a spider genus (Corinnidae)
- Ezio (disambiguation), the Italian form
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.