Affirming Pentecostal Church International
Affirming Pentecostal Church International is an Apostolic Pentecostal denomination. It was founded December 5, 2010 in Indianapolis, Indiana, and maintains headquarters in that city. APCI has established congregations in the US, Wales, Albania, Kosovo, Portugal, Mexico, Colombia, Brazil and Guatemala, and is in the process of establishing churches in Montenegro, Ethiopia, Kenya, Madagascar, Argentina, Peru, South Africa, Taiwan, Tanzania, England, Trinidad, Uganda, and Ghana. APCI also has extensive ministries in Nigeria, through their Chicago church, High Praises International Ministries. The church holds three conferences each year.
Rev. Rafael DeJesus is the Presiding Bishop. Temporal authority, however, is vested in the General Board, which includes Rev. Erik Wise (Director of International Missions), Rev. Omar Galloway (Director of Home Missions), Rev. Cheryl Wallace (Director of Special Ministries), Rev. Keith McQueen (Director of Youth and Children), Rev. Ryan Anthony King (General Secretary), and Rev. Kelsey Swope (Treasurer).
APCI is a fully affirming church open to all persons. Unlike most Apostolic churches, APCI is LGBT-affirming. Their anti-discrimination policy includes numerous categories, including race, sexual orientation, and gender identity.
In matters of doctrine, their beliefs are similar to those of most Apostolic Pentecostal churches: the Oneness of God, water baptism by full immersion in the name of Jesus for forgiveness of sins, the baptism of the Holy Ghost with the initial evidence of speaking in other tongues, and holiness of life and heart. APCI adheres firmly to these teachings, and does not give ministerial credentials to those holding other beliefs.
Unlike most other Apostolic churches, APCI does not believe that being homosexual, bisexual or transgendered are sinful. They base this view on their understanding of the Hebrew and Greek texts of scripture, as do other LGBT Affirming Apostolic organizations.
The church operates a Bible college, Apostolic Institute of Ministry. This institution exists for the purpose of providing APCI ministers and student ministers with a quality education, offering classes in theology, history, eschatology, church administration, and more. In addition, the school offers teaching seminars at APCI churches as needed.
APCI churches in the US include:
- The Powerhouse Church of Indianapolis, Indianapolis, IN (headquarters church)
- Family Worship Center, South Bend, IN,
- Refuge of Hope Church, Penndel, PA
- Nehemiah Tabernacle, Philadelphia, PA,
- Refuge of Hope Church, Neptune, NJ
- High Praises International Ministries, Chicago, IL
- Hope of the Rockies Affirming Pentecostal Church, Palmer Lake, CO
- Grace For All Church, Terre Haute, IN
- Gulf Coast Worship Center, New Orleans, LA
- All Nations Assembly, Memphis, TN
- Cosmopolitan Congregation of Dallas, Dallas, TX 
- Mt. Pisgah Fellowship, Nashville, TN
- Mi Fortaleza es Dios, San Juan, Puerto Rico
- New Life In Messiah Fellowship, Columbus, GA
- Affirming Pentecostal Church, Bloomington, IN
- Lighthouse Christian Fellowship Ministries, San Antonio, TX
APCI churches outside the US include:
- New Life Christian Fellowship, Wrexham, Wales, UK
- Iglesia Abagta Shalom, Mexico City, Mexico
- Vasos De Honra, Puebla, Chiapas, Mexico
- Affirming Pentecostal Church, Mérida, Mexico
- Affirming Pentecostal Church, Tirane, Albania
- Affirming Pentecostal Church, Bogota, Colombia
- Affirming Pentecostal Church, Pristina, Kosovo
- Affirming Pentecostal Church, Lisbon, Portugal
- Affirming Pentecostal Church, São Paulo, Brazil
- Iglesia Pentecostal Mision de Conquista, Guatemala
- ">> social sciences >> Apostolic Pentecostals". glbtq. Retrieved 2011-06-10.
- "Oneness Pentecostalism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia". En.wikipedia.org. Archived from the original on April 25, 2011. Retrieved 2011-06-10.