From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up affliction in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: Affliction|
Affliction may refer to:
- Affliction Clothing, an American clothing manufacturer and retailer
- Affliction Entertainment, a defunct mixed martial arts promotion company created by Affliction Clothing
- Affliction (album), a 1996 album by Econoline Crush
- Affliction (film), a 1998 American drama by Paul Schrader
- "Affliction" (Star Trek: Enterprise), an episode of Star Trek: Enterprise
- Affliction, a 2013 novel in the Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter series by Laurell K. Hamilton
- Afflictions: Culture & Mental Illness in Indonesia, a 2010-2011 ethnographic documentary film series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.