Afghan Turk High Schools
|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (July 2011)|
|Afghan Turk Cag educational|
Afghan Turk High Schools are the members of a chain of Turkish educational institutions established in 1995 and running under the auspices of Afghan Turk International Cag Educational Foundation for pursuit of excellence in education in Afghanistan. Annually Afghan Turk High Schools graduate talented and outstanding students, and students of these schools get the highest ranks in Afghanistan and over the world. In January 2014, Afghan Education Minister Ghulam Farooq Wardak said that he would like Turkey to increase the number of Turkish-Afghan schools in Afghanistan, opening a school in each province as an education role model.
The Ariana Afghan Turk High Schools were founded in year 1995 in Kabul and have been running successfully since its foundation. These high schools receive great support from the government of Afghanistan.
Afghan Turk High Schools are outfitted to provide the groundwork studies from pre-school to universities Level for the achievements in the Federal Board of Intermediate Education and other Provincial Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education. Afghan Turk educational institutions prepare willing students for YOS (Foreign Student Education) which is essential to get admission to a higher education degree program in Turkey, thus facilitating them with the opportunity of further education in Afghanistan, Turkey and elsewhere in the world. As the Afghan Turk Foundation says "Afghanistan is our friend country and they helped us when they had nothing their selves after the first world war,and now it's our turn to help them in these situations" and by this way they can spread the message of Islam to spread the nami celili muhammedi.
Admission to Afghan Turk High schools is competitive. Students have to pass entrance examinations. Mostly entrance examinations are in three parts:
- Optional Questions from major subjects (Maths, English, Islamic Studies, Science, Humanities, Languages)
- Written Exam mostly from Maths, English, Geometry, Aptitude Test
- Final Exams where limited students will be selected, and question are mostly from Turkish Language, Maths, English, and Geometry.
- Kabul Ariana Afghan Turk High Schools (Boys)
- Kabul Afghan Turk High Schools (Girls)
- Mazar i Sharif International Afghan Turk High Schools (Boys)
- Mazar i Sharif Afghan Turk High Schools (Girls)
- Herat Afghan Turk High Schools (Boys)
- Herat Afghan Turk High Schools (Girls)
- Kandahar Shah Husain Hotak Afghan Turk High Schools (Boys)
- Sheberghan Afghan Turk High Schools (Boys)
- Jalal abad Afghan Turk high school ( Boys)
- Omid Afghan Turk private primary school
Afghan Turk High Schools have given outstanding results inside and outside the country, and got highest marks ever in Afghanistan. They are being trained very well by Afghan and Turk teachers. Some of students have got scholarships for study abroad.
- "Welcome to the Frontpage". Afghanturk.edu.af. Retrieved 2011-09-17.
- "Afghan Turk schools gained great success at university exam". HizmetMovement.org. 2014-05-10. Retrieved 2014-10-20.
- "Afghan-Turk schools wins 147 medals this year". HizmetMovement.org. 2013-11-07. Retrieved 2014-10-20.
- "Afghan education minister recommends Turkish schools in each province". HizmetMovement.org. 2014-01-28. Retrieved 2014-10-20.