From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up afraid in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
To be afraid is to have the emotional response of fear to threats or danger.
Afraid may also refer to:
- "Afraid" (Mötley Crüe song), 1997
- "Afraid" (The Neighbourhood song), 2013
- "Afraid" (David Bowie song), 2002
- "Afraid", a song by Vanessa Hudgens, from her 2006 debut album, V
- "Afraid", a song by Nelly Furtado, from her 2006 album Loose
- "Afraid", a song by Medina, from her 2013 album re-release Forever
- "Afraid", a song by Nico, from the 1970 album Desertshore
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.