From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up afraid in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
To be afraid is to have the emotional response of fear to threats or danger.
Afraid may also refer to:
- Afraid (song), a 1997 alternative metal song by Mötley Crüe
- "Afraid", a song by Vanessa Hudgens from her 2006 debut album, V
- "Afraid", a song by Nelly Furtado from her 2006 album Loose
- "Afraid", a song by Medina from her 2013 album re-release, Forever
- "Afraid" (David Bowie song), a 2002 rock song by David Bowie
- "Afraid" (Nico song), a 1970 song by Nico
Are You Afraid of the Dark? may refer to:
- Are You Afraid of the Dark?, a television series
- Are You Afraid of the Dark? (novel), a novel by Sidney Sheldon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.