From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Afrique in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Afrique is Africa in French.
It may also refer to:
- Afrique (album), a 1971 album by Count Basie and his orchestra
- Afrique Airlines, an airline based in Cotonou, Benin
- Air Afrique, a Pan-African airline
- Afrique & Histoire, French peer-reviewed academic journal devoted to the study of African history
- Jean Afrique, a Danish adult actress
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.