From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up afro, afro-, or Afro- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Afro is a hairstyle.
Afro or AFRO may also refer to:
- Afro (currency), a possible name for the single currency of the proposed African Monetary Union
- Afro (album), an album by trumpeter Dizzy Gillespie recorded in 1954
- Afro Basaldella, an Italian painter and a member of the Scuola Romana
- Baltimore Afro-American, a newspaper
- AFRO, the African regional office of the World Health Organization
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.