After Winter, Spring
|After Winter, Spring|
|Directed by||Judith Lit|
|Produced by||Judith Lit|
|Narrated by||Judith Lit|
|Music by||Todd Boekelheide|
|Edited by||Jennifer Chinlund|
After Winter, Spring is a 2012 documentary film directed by Judith Lit that follows the lives of family farmers in the Périgord region of France. In addition to documenting their way of life, the film also depicts their struggles under pressure from real estate development, government agriculture policy, and large-scale agribusiness.
The film has screened at a number of film festivals. Its awards include Best Documentary at the 2013 Arizona International Film Festival and the Audience Award for Best World Cinema Documentary at the 2012 Mill Valley Film Festival.
- "Filmmakers." After Winter, Spring. Accessed May 10, 2014.
- After Winter, Spring. Seattle International Film Festival. Accessed May 10, 2014.
- Arizona International Film Festival. Accessed May 10, 2014.
- Mill Valley Film Festival: Awards for 2012. IMDb. Accessed May 10, 2014.
- After Winter, Spring at the Internet Movie Database
- Mill Valley Film Festival: 2012 Awards at the Internet Movie Database.
|This article about a documentary film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|