After death (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Existence after death in the afterlife is generally taken to mean the survival of the essence of an individual once the individual's body in this world has died.
After death may also refer to:
- Anno Domini (AD), a Latin phrase indicating years after the estimated birth of Jesus, often mistaken to mean "after death."
- After Death, a 1988 horror film.
- "After [the] death" is the translation (from Biblical Hebrew) of Acharei Mot, the 29th weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading.
- Afterlife (disambiguation)
- Life after death (disambiguation)
- Resurrection of the dead
- World to come
- All pages with titles containing "after death"
- All pages with titles containing "afterdeath"
- All pages beginning with "after death"
- All pages beginning with "afterdeath"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.