After the Apocalypse
|After the Apocalypse|
|Directed by||Yasuaki Nakajima|
|Written by||Yasuaki Nakajima|
|Starring||Jacqueline Bowman, Velina Georgi, Zorikh Lequidre, Oscar Lowe, Moises Morales, Yasuaki Nakajima|
|Music by||Hiro Ota|
|Editing by||Yasuaki Nakajima|
|Running time||72 minutes|
After the Apocalypse is a 2004 science fiction black-and-white film about five survivors after World War III. A single woman and four men are forced to communicate without words because of destructive gasses from the war. They are forced to recreate their lives both individually and collectively. The film does not have any dialogue.
On the film review aggregate website Rotten Tomatoes, After the Apocalypse received a 90% approval rating, based on 9 reviews, with an average rating of 6.8/10. On the website Metacritic, the film has received a metascore of 53 out of 100 based on 6 reviews.
- "After the Apocalypse (2004)". imdb. Retrieved 5 March 2010.
- Dargis, Manohla (March 16, 2005). "Facing a Dark New World, Voiceless and Nearly Alone". The New York Times.
- "After the Apocalypse". Rotten Tomatoes. Archived from the original on 6 February 2010. Retrieved 2010-03-04.
- "After the Apocalypse". Film Threat.
- "After the Apocalypse". Metacritic. Retrieved 2010-03-04.