Afternoon of a Faun
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
L'après-midi d'un faune (or The Afternoon of a Faun) may refer to the following:
- L'après-midi d'un faune (poem) by Stéphane Mallarmé
- Prélude à l'après-midi d'un faune (Prelude to the Afternoon of a Faun), composition by Claude Debussy, inspired by Mallarmé's poem
- Afternoon of a Faun (Nijinsky), ballet by Vaslav Nijinsky, which uses Debussy's music and was also inspired by Mallarmé
- Afternoon of a Faun (Robbins), ballet by Jerome Robbins to Debussy's music
- Afternoon of a Faun (Rushton), ballet by Tim Rushton to Debussy's music made on Johan Kobborg
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.