Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala
|Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala|
The title card of Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala
|Also known as||Against All Odds|
|Genre||Melodrama, Action, Revenge|
|Created by||Rondel P. Lindayag|
|Directed by||Malu Sevilla
Jerry Lopez Sineneng
Claudio "Tots" Sanchez-Mariscal IV
|Creative director(s)||Johnny delos Santos|
|Starring||Judy Ann Santos
|Opening theme||Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala
by Gary Valenciano
|Country of origin||Philippines|
|Original language(s)||Tagalog, English|
|No. of episodes||50 episodes (final)|
|Executive producer(s)||Cathy Magdael-Abarrando
|Running time||30-45 minutes
Monday to Friday at 21:15 (PST)
|Production company(s)||Dreamscape Entertainment TV|
|Original run||June 17, 2013– August 23, 2013|
Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala (Lit. Just Don't Leave Me / English: Against All Odds) is a Philippine television drama that served as a comeback for The Queen of Pinoy Soap Opera, Judy Ann Santos, with Sam Milby, and KC Concepcion in their first antagonist roles. It is a dark melodrama involving women fighting adversity in life and marriage. The series aired on ABS-CBN and worldwide on TFC from June 17, 2013 to August 23, 2013, replacing Ina, Kapatid, Anak.
Anessa Panaligan is a strong woman and a loving daughter who would do everything for the sake of her family. Amidst all the trials that she is facing, Anessa will meet and fall in love with Eros Diomedes, a rich young man who will turn her life into a nightmare.
Cast and Characters
- Judy Ann Santos as Anessa Panaligan-Diomedes
- Sam Milby as Eros Diomedes
- KC Concepcion as Alexis Ganzon
- John Estrada as Alejo Apostol
- Coney Reyes as Doña Helena Diomedes
- Tirso Cruz III as Don Romulos Diomedes
- Mylene Dizon as Athena Apostol
- Susan Africa as Demetria Panaligan
- Empress Schuck as Iris Diomedes
- Joseph Marco as Leandros Panaligan
- Matet de Leon as Nancy
- Bing Davao as Ernesto Martinez
- Johnny Revilla as Hector Tiotangco
- Ogie Diaz as Roger
- Cheska Iñigo as Kara Tiotangco
- Lui Manansala as Gloria
- Bryan Termulo as Victor Guevarra
- Michael Conan as Bernard
- Marvin Yap as Elmo
- Josh Ivan Morales as Rocky
- Miguel Vergara as Emmanuel "Emman" Panaligan / Eros "JR" Diomedes Jr.
- Marco Antonio Masa as Peter Diomedes
- AJ Dee as Edgar
- Mike Lloren as Larry
- Mico Palanca as Ramon
- Greggy Santos as Bar owner
- Via Antonio as Barbara "Barbie"
- Bernard Palanca as Greg
- Dexie Daulat as Angela Balaguer
- Hiyasmin Neri as young Maria
- Ron Morales as young Romulus
- Annika Gonzales as young Eva
- Dianne Medina as young Helena
- Amalia Fuentes as Dr. Maria Balaguer
- Gretchen Barretto as Atty. Eva Custodio
- Lito Pimentel as Dario Panaligan
The series dominated its 8:30–9:15pm timeslot. Although it moved to a later timeslot to give way for Muling Buksan Ang Puso, it still dominates its new timeslot (9:15–10:00pm).
|PILOT EPISODE||FINALE EPISODE||PEAK||AVERAGE||SOURCE|
32.5% (9:15–10:00 pm timeslot)
- "Sam Milby and Judy Ann Santos will star in a upcoming TV-series". Retrieved July 21, 2012.
- "Judy Ann Santos, Sam Milby and KC Concepcion will star in upcoming primetime series". Retrieved July 21, 2012.
- "The Cast of AGAINST ALL ODDS. Story Conference". Retrieved July 21, 2012.
- "Judy Ann Santos’ primetime comeback via ‘Against All Odds’". Retrieved July 21, 2012.
- "Sam Milby on working with Judy Ann Santos: ‘Definitely highlight sa career ko’". Retrieved July 21, 2012.
- Kantar Media: Nationwide TV Ratings - June 17, 2013 (Monday)
- Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala Breaches 30%
- NATIONAL TV RATINGS (Urban + Rural): July 29, and 31, 2013
|This drama television program–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|