From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Agar or agar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Agar is a gelatinous substance with culinary and microbiological uses.
Agar may also refer to:
- Agar, India, a city and municipality in the state of Madhya Pradesh
- Agar, South Dakota, a US town
- Agar, Turkmenistan, a town
- Agar (name), a given name and a family name, including a list of persons with the name
- Hagar, a Biblical character, sometimes spelled as Agar
- Agarwood, a fragrant wood used in perfumery
- Agar (dog) or Magyar agár, a dog breed
- Agar gun, an early type of machine gun
- Agar, a dialect of the Dinka language of South Sudan
- ICAO code for Ulawa Airport, Solomon Islands
- Agar Town, a short-lived area in central London
- Agar's Island, Bermuda
- Auger (disambiguation)
- Augur (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Agar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.