From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Agathodaemon was a daemon or presiding spirit of vineyards and grainfields in ancient Greek religion.
Agathodaemon or Agathodaimon may also refer to
- Agathodaimon, a 3rd-century Egyptian alchemist
- Agathodaemon (cartographer), an Egyptian mapmaker of uncertain date who illustrated some manuscripts of Ptolemy's, and may be the same as the above
- Agathodaimon (band), a German black metal band
- Agathos Daimon (Forgotten Realms), a fictional deity in the Forgotten Realms campaign setting for Dungeons & Dragons
- Agathodaemon, a canal on Mars
- Agathodaimon, Romanian metal band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.