From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up age in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Age may refer to:
- Ageing, the effect of time on a person
- Age (geology)
- Age (model theory), an aspect of mathematical model theory
- Age (journal), an international peer-reviewed journal operated by Springer.
- The Age, a daily newspaper published in Melbourne, Australia
- Agé, a god
- Åge, a given name
- Aage, a given name
- Âge, a Japanese media company
- Advanced glycation end-product, a type of chemical
- American Aging Association or AGE, an organization for aging studies
- Applied general equilibrium, a model in mathematical economics
- Agricultural & General Engineers, a group of engineering companies
- Arterial gas embolism
- Astrological age, a period in western astrology
- Agenore Incrocci or Age, an Italian screenwriter
- Esimbi language or Age, a language of the Cameroons
- Wangerooge Airport's IATA code
- The Age, a nineteenth-century American newspaper edited by Melville Fuller
- Alternativa Galega de Esquerda (Galician Left Alternative, AGE), a left wing independentist party in Galicia with nine seats in the Parliament of Galicia.
- American Gold Eagle, an official gold bullion coin of the United States.
- Senescence, the biological effect of time
- Aging (disambiguation)
- AIG (disambiguation)
- AG (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.