From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Agency (disambiguation))
|Look up agency in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Agency may refer to:
- The abstract principle that autonomous beings, agents, are capable of acting by themselves: see also autonomy.
- Agency (philosophy), the capacity of an autonomous agent to act, relating to action theory in philosophy
- Agency (sociology), the ability of social actors to make independent choices, relating to action theory in sociology
- Agency (law), a person who acts on behalf of another person
- Agency (LDS Church)
Human Societies =
- Agency (film), a 1980 film starring Lee Majors
- Agency Township (disambiguation)
- The Agency (disambiguation)
- Agent (disambiguation)
- Free agency, the availability status of a rostered player on a team or franchise who is a free agent
- Advertising agency, a service business dedicated to creating, planning and handling advertising for its clients
- Employment agency, a business that serves as a representative, acting on behalf of another
- Government agency, a department of a local or national government responsible for the oversight and administration of a specific function
- International agency, an inter-governmental body
- News agency
- Moral agency, capacity for making moral judgments
- Structure and agency, ability of an actor to organize future situations and resource distribution
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Agency.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.