Agent 212 is the name of a humorous Belgian comic about a large police officer. The comic series is written by Raoul Cauvin, and drawn by Daniel Kox, and has been published in the Spirou/Robbedoes magazine since 1975. Dupuis has also published 26 comic books in French and Dutch featuring the caricature police officer. Agent 212 is currently one of the best selling series in French, with 66,000 copies for the 25th album in 2006.
The comics has also been translated into Indonesian language and sold in Indonesia published by MISURIND publishing company.
- Arthur Delfouille ("Agent 212") : principal character of the comic. His nickname is "Tutur". This police officer makes a lot of blunders.
- Albert ("Agent 213") : Arthur's colleague and partner.
- Raoul Lebrun : the police Commissioner. He has to support Arthur's blunders, specially against his immediate superiors.
- Louise Delfouille : Arthur's wife.
- Adrian : a police officer who is Arthur's friend.
- "Suicidal Man" : an aged man who really wants to kill himself and every time he's trying to, always failed by Arthur. He is first shown in '24 Hours A Day' (According to volume 25, this man used to be a police man in his young life, which why he regrets his life and decide to kill himself)
- Volume 1 : 24 heures sur 24 (24 Hours a Day) (1981)
- Volume 2 : Au nom de la loi (On Behalf of the Law) (1982)
- Volume 3 : Sens interdit (No Entry) (1983)
- Volume 4 : Voie sans issue (Nervous Bodyguard) (1984)
- Volume 5 : Poulet aux amendes (Ticket Hunt) (1985)
- Volume 6 : Ronde de nuit (Night Watch) (1986)
- Volume 7 : Un flic à l'ombre (Getting Lazy) (1987)
- Volume 8 : Pas de panique (Don't Panic) (1987)
- Volume 9 : Brigade mobile (Skateboard Incident) (1988)
- Volume 10 : Agent trouble (Land Drunking) (1988)
- Volume 11 : Sifflez dans le ballon ! (Street Referee) (1989)
- Volume 12 : Riz, ô poulet (Died Laughing) (1990)
- Volume 13 : Un flic flanche (Big Shock) (1991)
- Volume 14 : Sauté de poulet (Skydive) (1992)
- Volume 15 : L'Appeau de l'ours (Bear Bait) (1993)
- Volume 16 : Flic… aïe ! (Police Trauma) (1994)
- Volume 17 : Poulet sans selle (Learning Horse Riding) (1995)
- Volume 18 : Poulet rôti (Forest Fires) (1996)
- Volume 19 : Cuisses de poulet (Joking) (1997)
- Volume 20 : Chair de poule (Goosebumps) (1998)
- Volume 21 : Ailes de poulet (Going Flying) (2000)
- Volume 22 : Brigade des eaux (Water Brigade) (2001)
- Volume 23 : Poulet en gelée (Ice Skate) (2003)
- Best Of : Volume 1 (2003)
- Volume 24 : Agent de poche (Try to Disguise) (2004)
- Volume 25 : L'Agent prend la pose (The Agent Supports the Installation) (2006)
- Volume 26 : À l'eau police (With Water Police) (2007)
- Ratier, Gilles. "ACBD bilan 2006". ACBD.fr. Archived from the original on 2007-03-05. Retrieved 2007-02-08.
|This Franco-Belgian comics–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|