From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up aggregate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An aggregate is a collection of items that are gathered together to form a total quantity.
- Aggregate (composite), in materials science, a component of a composite material used to resist compressive stress
- Construction aggregate, materials used in construction, including sand, gravel, crushed stone, slag, or recycled crushed concrete
- In some Christian churches, a group of several canonical hours (offices) combined to form a single religious service
- In the social sciences, a gathering of people into a cluster or a crowd that do not form a true social group
- In music, a set of all twelve pitch classes, also known as the total chromatic
- Aggregate (Sanskrit, skandha; Pāli, khandha), in Buddhism, refers to a category of sensory experiences
- Aggregate analysis, a technique used in amortized analysis in computer science, especially in analysis of algorithms
- Aggregate (data warehouse), a part of the dimensional model that is used to speed up query time by summarizing tables
- Aggregate data, in statistics, data combined from several measurements
- Aggregate demand, the total demand for final goods and services during a specific time period in an economy
- Aggregate supply, the total supply of goods and services produced during a specific time period in an economy
- Aggregate function, in computer science (especially SQL), a function that calculates a single result (scalar) from a collection of input values
- Aggregate fruit, in botanical terminology, fruit that develops from the merging of ovaries originating from a single flower
- Aggregate score, in sport, the sum of two scorelines in a two-legged match
- Aggregate (rocket family), in rocketry, a set of experimental rocket designs developed in Nazi Germany
- Aggregate species (Wiktionary) or Species aggregate, a named species representing a range of very closely related organisms
- Aggregate Spend (US), a process to monitor the total amount spent by healthcare manufacturers on individual healthcare professionals and organizations through payments and gifts of various kinds
- AggreGate Platform, a software framework for managing diverse electronic devices
- Aggregate Root, Domain Driven Design concept
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.