From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aggregator refers to a web site or computer software that aggregates a specific type of information from multiple online sources:
- Data aggregator, an organization involved in compiling information from detailed databases on individuals and selling that information to others
- News aggregator, a computer software or website that aggregates news from other news sources
- Poll aggregator, a website that aggregates polling data for upcoming elections
- Review aggregator, a website that aggregates reviews of movies or other products or services
- Search aggregator, software that runs on a user's computer and fetches, filters, and organizes a specific search from various search engines
- Social network aggregation, the collection of content from multiple social network services
- Video aggregator, a website that collects and organizes online video sources
- Blog aggregator, a website that collects and organizes blog sources
- Payment aggregator, a software that handle the payment transaction and do the final settlement.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.