From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up aggressor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aggressor may refer to:
- Aggressor (album), a 2003 synthpop album
- HMS Aggressor, two Royal Navy ships
- USS Aggressor, two United States Navy ships
- Aggressor squadron, a United States military unit acting as an opponent in wargames
- Aggressor (novel), a 2005 novel by Andy McNab
- Aggressor (horse) a Thoroughbred racehorse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.