From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up agha in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Agha may refer to:
- Agha (title), a title used in the Greater Middle East and South Asia (especially by Pashtun warlords)
- Agha (Ottoman Empire), a civilian and military title in the Ottoman Empire
- Agha (actor), Indian film actor and producer of Bollywood films who started his film career with the film Daulat in 1937
- Agha, Iran (disambiguation), places in Iran
- Agha (surname), a family name
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Agha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.