From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Agila can refer to:
- Agila I (d. 554), Visigothic king
- Agila II (d. 714), Visigothic king
- Agila 2, the first Filipino satellite
- Agila, album by Spanish rock band Extremoduro
- Opel Agila or Vauxhall Agila, a city car
- Agila (film), 1979 Philippine film directed by Eddie Romero
- Agila (TV series), 1987 Philippine teledrama series
- Agila Town, in Benue State, Nigeria
- Agila Division, a unit of the Philippine Army
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.