From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Aging (disambiguation))
|Look up aging or ageing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ageing is the effect of time on a person.
Aging or ageing may also refer to:
- Polymer degradation, a change of polymer properties due to environmental factors
- Precipitation hardening, a heat treatment of materials
- Ostwald ripening, precipitate or deposit aging in chemistry
- Aging (task scheduling), an operating system process
- Age (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "Ageing"
- All pages with titles containing "Aging"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ageing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.