Agioi Theodoroi (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Agioi Theodoroi, a town in Corinthia, Greece
- Agioi Theodoroi, Elis, a settlement in Elis, Greece
- Agioi Theodoroi, Kozani, a settlement in Kozani regional unit, Greece
- Agioi Theodoroi, Methana, a settlement in the Methana peninsula, Greece
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Agioi Theodoroi Islands.|
besides, it is the name of churches dedicated to those patrons:
- Hagioi Theodoroi, a church in Istanbul, Turkey
- Agii Theodori (Athens), a Byzantine church in Athens from the 11th century
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Agii Theodori (Athens).|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Agii Theodori church (Mystras).|
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.