From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up agitation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Agitation may refer to:
- Agitation (action), putting into motion by shaking or stirring, often to achieve mixing
- Emotional state of excitement or restlessness
- Political agitation, political activities in which an agitator urges people to do something
- Agitation (South Asia), a demonstration (people), or street protest.
- Agitation, a Miles Davis tune from his album E.S.P.
- Agitated, a B-Side from the band Muse
- Agitator (disambiguation)
- Excitation (disambiguation)
- Mix (disambiguation)
- Restless (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Agitation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.