Promotional film poster
|Directed by||Eugenio Mira|
|Produced by||Isaac Torrás|
|Written by||Antonio Trashorras|
|Editing by||Jose Luis Romeu|
The protagonist is a young woman, Joana Prats suffering from agnosia, a strange, primary visual disease that is one of the neuropsychological disorders of perception. Although her eyes and ears are in perfect condition, her brain is not able to correctly interpret the stimuli it receives. Joana is the only person to know an industrial secret left behind by her late father and becomes the victim of a sinister plan to extract this information. Her captors plan to use her sensory condition to help extract the information that they so desperately want[clarification needed].
- Eduardo Noriega as Carles
- Félix Gómez as Vicent
- Bárbara Goenaga as Joana Prats
- Martina Gedeck as Prevert
- Luis Zahera as Mariano
- Jack Taylor as Meissner
- Sergi Mate as Artur Prats
- Miranda Makaroff as Nuria
Roxbury Pictures shot the film in December 2009 at Barcelona and Parc Nacional d'Aigüestortes Estany de Sant Maurici in Province of Lleida. It was the second film directed by producer Eugenio Miro and based on a screenplay by Antonio Trashorras. In the leads in the thriller acts Eduardo Noriega, Martina Gedeck, Bárbara Goenaga and Jack Taylor in his second feature film under Eugenio Mira.
- Efm 2010: Agnosía Astounds.
- Images And Details From Eugenio Mira's Sumptuous Agnosía
- UPDATED: Eugenio Mira shooting baroque retro-futuristic thriller Agnosía
- World Film Report Spain: Anticipated Releases in Gimenez's Yellow and Chapero Jackson's Verbo
- Is Eugenio Mira's Agnosía The Next ORPHANAGE Or PAN'S LABYRINTH? The Teaser Says Yes.
- Filmax International – Agnosía