|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2014)|
Agonoize live at 2011 Amphi Festival
Out of Line Music
Dance or Die
Established in late 2002 as a duo between Johnson and Senger, it soon became apparent that the act needed a frontman to improve their stage performance and Chris L. became lead vocalist, making Agonoize a trio.
Their first concert was on April 11, 2004 at Edinburgh's annual Dark City Festival billed alongside VNV Nation, Gothminister, NFD, Seize. The band's follow-up concert was in Berlin as the support act of [:SITD:], who in return remixed "Paranoid Destruction", later to become an eponymous track in the group's debut release, Paranoid Destruction.
The MCD was an instant success, entering the Deutsche Alternative Charts at number seven and remaining in the charts for eight weeks. Agonoize's' fanbase has been rapidly growing since then. 2004's Assimilation: Chapter One completely sold out, leading to re-release titled Assimilation: Chapter Two was made in 2006 containing a bonus twelve-track disc. Agonoize have since released three further albums, '999' in 2005, 'Sieben' in 2007 and 'Hexakosioihexekontahexa' in 2009.
- Paranoid Destruction EP (BLC Productions, 2003)
- Assimilation: Chapter One CD (BLC Productions, 2004)
- Open The Gate To Paradise EP (BLC Productions, 2004)
- 999 2CD (Out of Line Music, 2005)
- Evil Gets an Upgrade EP (Out of Line Music, 2005)
- Assimilation: Chapter Two (Out of Line Music, 2006) - reissue of 'Assimilation' with bonus CD
- Ultraviolent Six EP (Out of Line Music, 2006)
- Sieben 2CD (Out Of Line Music, 2007) (a 3CD edition was issued titled 'Sieben (Maximum Permissible Dose)
- For The Sick And Disturbed EP (Out of Line Music, 2008)
- Bis Das Blut Gefriert EP (Out of Line Music, 2009)
- Hexakosioihexekontahexa (Out of Line Music, 2009)
- Wahre Liebe (2012)
- Infekktion - Try To Believe
- Suicide Commando - Hellraiser
- Megaherz - Loblieder - Dein Herz Schlagt (Agonize Remix)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Agonoize.|