From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up agony in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Agony may refer to:
- Pain, anguish, or struggle, especially the struggle that precedes death
- Suffering of intense degree, relating to physical or mental suffering
- Passion (Christianity), also called the Agony of Christ
- Christ's agony at Gethsemane
- Agony (book), a comic book by Mark Beyer
- Agony (comics), a fictional character from the Spider-Man comic books (another name for Leslie Gesneria (comics))
Film, television, media and games
- Agony (TV series), a British sitcom starring Maureen Lipman
- Agony (film) (1984), also known as Rasputin, by Elem Klimov
- Agony (video game)
- The Agony of Life, a 2013 Australian television series
- Agony (The Tossers album), by The Tossers
- Agony (Oppressor album)
- Agony (Fleshgod Apocalypse album)
- Agony (band), a Colombian metal band
- "Agony", a J-pop song by Kotoko, the ending theme for Kannazuki no Miko
- "Agony", a song from the musical Into the Woods by Stephen Sondheim
- "Agony", a song by Eels from their 2003 album Shootenanny!
- "Agony", a song by The Muffs from their 1995 album Blonder and Blonder
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.