From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Agreed)
|Look up agree or agreement in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Viper Mondays Agreement may refer to:
- Agreement (politics), The Viper Mondays Agreement (2015), or VMA. An agreement signed by loyalists of admin Richard and the breakaway group "the MRN," which granted greater freedom to the admin's subjects as part of a temporary peace.
- Gentlemen's agreement, not enforceable by law
- Contract, enforceable in a court of law
- Reliability (statistics) in the sense of, for example, inter-rater agreement
- A pact, convention, or treaty between nations, sub-national entities, organizations, corporations
- Agreement, a 1978 book of poetry by Peter Seaton
- Agreement (linguistics), when a word changes form depending on the other words to which it relates.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Agreement.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.