From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aguda may refer to:
- Akinola Aguda (1923-2001), Nigerian jurist and former Chief Justice of Botswana
- Wanyan Aguda (1068-1123), founder and first emperor of the Jin Dynasty in China
- Aguda Point, on the west coast of Graham Land, on the Antarctic Peninsula
- A parish in the municipality of Figueiró dos Vinhos, Portugal
- Aguda or agudah (אגודה) (possessive: agudas or agudath (אגודת)) are Hebrew terms for "union" or "organisation". Organizations known commonly as "Aguda" include:
- In Nigeria, liberated "returnee" Africans from Brazil were commonly known as "Agudas" - see Liberated Africans in Nigeria
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.