From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aguilar may refer to:
- Aguilar de Campoo, town in the province of Palencia, Spain
- Aguilar, Colorado, town in Las Animas County, Colorado, USA
- Aguilar, Pangasinan, municipality in the province of Pangasinan, Philippines
- Aguilar del Alfambra, municipality in the province of Teruel, Aragón, Spain
- Cape D'Aguilar, cape on Hong Kong Island
- D'Aguilar National Park, national park in Queensland, Australia
- Chateau d'Aguilar, a Cathar castle in the Aude département, France
- Félix Aguilar Observatory (Observatorio Félix Aguilar), astronomical observatory in Argentina
- Gran Atlas Aguilar, first comprehensive world atlas of Spanish origin
- Aguilar v. Felton, 473 U.S. 402 (1985), United States Supreme Court decision interpreting the Establishment Clause of the First Amendment to the United States Constitution
- Aguilar v. Texas, 378 U.S. 108 (1964), U.S. Supreme Court decision interpreting and applying the Fourth Amendment to the United States Constitution
- Aguilarite, mineral named for Ponciano Aguilar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.