|Full name||Agustín Federico Marchesín|
|Date of birth||16 March 1988|
|Place of birth||San Cayetano, Argentina|
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|2005–2006||Huracán de Tres Arroyos||0||(0)|
|2006–||Club Atlético Lanús||171||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 17:57, 27 July 2011 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
On 1 March 2009, Marchesín made his competitive debut in a 2–0 win against Gimnasia y Esgrima de Jujuy. Subsequently, on 29 April 2009, he made his first appearance in an international club competition in a 1–1 draw with Caracas FC. During 2009, Marchesín relegated Mauricio Caranta as Lanús first choice goalkeeper, playing in most of the team's games of the Apertura tournament. Keep playing in Lanús until the 2012–2013 season.
Marchesín was the starting goalkeeper for the U-21 Argentine national team that finished third at the 2009 Toulon Tournament. On 20 August 2010, Marchesín received his first call for the senior national team, for a friendly match against Spain. In September 2014, Marchesín received his first call-up in more than four years when Tata Martino called him up to the Argentina squad for the friendly matches against Brazil and Hong Kong 
*Ubaldo Fillol Award (1): Torneo Inicial 2012 (with Lanus)
- "Agustín Federico Marchesín". Retrieved 25 June 2013.
- "Toulón: Argentina perdió ante Francia en semifinales". La Nación (in Spanish). Retrieved 2010-08-20.
- "Los elegidos del Checho". Olé (in Spanish). 20 August 2010. Retrieved 2010-08-20.
- Granates de Selección: Marchesín y Gómez (in Spanish)
- ESPN statistics
- BDFA profile (Spanish)
- Argentine Primera statistics at Futbol XXI (Spanish)
- Profile at Strategicfootballsports.com
|This biographical article related to an Argentine association football goalkeeper is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|