From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Agusta is an Italian manufacturer of helicopters and part of AgustaWestland.
Agusta is the Italian form of the name "Augusta" (though not necessarily a feminine name), and may also refer to:
- AgustaWestland, a helicopter company
- Bell/Agusta Aerospace Company, joint venture between Bell Helicopter Textron company and Agusta (now AgustaWestland)
- MV Agusta, Italian motorcycle manufacturer
People with the surname
- Ágústa Eva Erlendsdóttir, Icelandic singer and actress
- Agusta scandal, a 1988 Belgian corruption scandal over the purchase of Agusta helicopters
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.