Ah Cacao Real Chocolate
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (August 2009)|
|Type||Privately held company|
|Headquarters||Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico|
Ah Cacao Real Chocolate, SA de CV is a niche Mexican chocolate brand based in Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo near Cancun. The company was founded in 2003 by Mónica Tello, an entrepreneur from Mexico City. Even though cacao was first domesticated in Mexico, today Ah Cacao Real Chocolate is one of only a few companies making premium chocolate products from Mexican cacao. Ah Cacao products are sold in Mexico, the USA, and Canada.
The company operates three stores in Mexico under the name Ah Cacao Chocolate Café. These stores sell packaged chocolate products, prepared coffee and chocolate drinks and desserts, such as brownies.
- Talk to Alison (2011-01-01). "Global Cocoa Industry - market research report". Reportlinker.com. Retrieved 2011-12-12.
- "Ah Cacao Real Chocolate - About". Ahcacao.com. Retrieved 2011-12-12.
- "Ah Cacao Real Chocolate - Ah Cacao Real Chocolate Online Store". Ahcacao.com. Retrieved 2011-12-12.
- Alain St-Sauveur,Magali Laplante. "Cabeza Chocolaterie". Cabeza Chocolaterie. Retrieved 2011-12-12.
- "Ah Cacao Real Chocolate - Stores". Ahcacao.com. Retrieved 2011-12-12.
- "Ah Cacao Chocolate Cafe, Playa del Carmen - Restaurant Reviews". TripAdvisor. Retrieved 2011-12-12.
- "Ah Cacao Chocolate Café - Activities | Travel + Leisure". Travelandleisure.com. Retrieved 2011-12-12.
- [dead link]
- [dead link]
- "Flora, Fauna y Cultura de Mexico". Florafaunaycultura.org. Retrieved 2011-12-12.
- "Mayan Riviera : Rachael Ray's Tasty Travels". Food Network. 2008-08-29. Retrieved 2011-12-12.