|Full name||Ahmad Seddik|
|Date of birth||August 16, 1983|
|Place of birth||Al Fayyum, Egypt|
|Height||1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|Playing position||Right Wing Back/Midfielder|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 1 July 2006.
† Appearances (Goals).
Ahmad Seddik (Arabic: أحمد صديق) (born August 16, 1983) is an Egyptian footballer. A very fast midfielder in the right midfielder berth for Ismaily. He have strong shoots. He is not regular in Al-Ahly, but he takes his advantage against Algerian JS Kabylie in his first African match, and displayed his evident class with a beautifully judged first-half free kick that represented his first goal for the club. Then, his shot just before half-time hit the upright but fell perfectly for Osama Hosny to make sure of the 2-0 triumph. This triumph was in the absence of injury victims Mohamed Aboutreika and Mohamed Barakat. This match writes the first line in Sedik's history, as it helped Al-Ahly to retain his title and win CAF Champions League 2006. "1"
- Bronze Medalist at FIFA Club World Cup 2006.
- Winner of African Super Cup (2009).
- Winner of African Super Cup (2007).
- Winner of CAF Champions League 2008.
- Winner of CAF Champions League 2006.
- Winner of Egyptian League(2008–2009).
- Winner of Egyptian League(2007–2008).
- Winner of Egyptian League(2006–2007).
- Winner of Egyptian Soccer Cup(2007).
- Winner of Egyptian Super Cup(2008).
- Winner of Egyptian Super Cup(2007).
- Winner of Egyptian Super Cup(2006).
|This biographical article related to Egyptian football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|