Ahmed Abdul Rahim Al Attar Tower
|Ahmed Abdul Rahim Al Attar Tower|
Ahmed Abdul Rahim Al Attar Tower Under Construction on 7 March 2008
|Location||Sheikh Zayed Road
|Antenna spire||342 m (1,122 ft)|
|Roof||301.1 metres (988 ft)|
|Floor count||76 (2 basement floors)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Gulf Engineering & Consultants|
|Developer||Al Attar Properties|
|Main contractor||Al Fara'a Contracting (former)
Naresco Contracting Co. (current)
The Ahmed Abdul Rahim Al Attar Tower is a supertall residential skyscraper under construction along Sheikh Zayed Road in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Construction was stopped between November 2006,  and May 2007 because the developer fired the main contractor (Al Fara'a Contracting), however it has now resumed construction with Naresco Contracting Co as the main contractor. When completed the tower will rise to 342 meters (1122 feet) and have 76 floors.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Ahmed Abdul Rahim Al Attar Tower|
- "Ahmed Abdul Rahim Al Attar Tower". SkyscraperPage.com. Archived from the original on 22 October 2007. Retrieved 2007-09-26.
- "Skyscrapercity forum thread Page 14". Retrieved 2007-08-10.
- "Skyscrapercity forum thread Page 17". Retrieved 2007-08-10.
- "Picture showing signboard (vaguely) giving name of main contractor.". Archived from the original on 27 September 2007. Retrieved 2007-08-19.
- "Ahmed Abdul Rahim Al Attar Tower". Emporis.com. Retrieved 2007-09-26.
|This United Arab Emirates structure article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|